CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We went home to East Texas for a whirlwind trip. Mason, Jordan (she's staying a couple of weeks with us during her summer break), and I drove back in on Monday. Drew had to stay over for a business meeting in Tyler - he got home late last night. Unfortunately, I left my camera at Drew's parents' home but he brought it home.

We spent all day Saturday at Drew's parents' home. Here are a few pics of Mason with his PopPop and his Big Unc. Once again I somehow managed not to get any pics of the girls or Grammy!
Sunday we spent the day with my parents. We went to Shreveport to visit Nana. I was hoping to see our relatives from Florida but there had postponed their arrival until Monday (of course!). I got to briefly see Dad, Miles, and Mitchell - and again managed not to get any photos of them. But here are a couple with Grandpa Joe and Jordan.



0 comments: