CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

First Trip to the Pool

Jordan has been pleading to go to the pool for the past several days so I promised her we would go today (weather permitting). It was raining this morning and I thought I might be able to get out of the obligation for another day, but no such luck. It was crystal clear by the afternoon. After squeezing into a pre-pregnancy swimsuit (which was somewhat difficult since I'm not back down to my pre-pregnancy weight) we decided to go to the Family Aquatic Center here in Broken Arrow. This was Mason's first trip to the pool, and we think he enjoyed it. He didn't fuss, anyway. He was a little blase about it initially, but it didn't take long for him to start splashing. He would slap the water, splashing himself in the face, he would then squint his eyes shut but never stopped splashing. I got him out of the water when he started to rub his eyes, and he quickly fell asleep wrapped in a towel. Jordan had fun on the slides, and Drew and I even managed to get in a few trips down them. Before we realized it we had spent almost three hours there! It was another good day.


0 comments: