CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

What Happened To 2010?

So I know that I'm WAY overdue for the blog. I laugh that I left you all with man-ly mustache, and yes, the following week I did get it waxed off! I'm amazed that it has been 10 months since I last blogged. I blame Facebook really! I mean what can't be blamed on that site!

I remember being a kid and hearing all the grown-ups discuss how fast time passed by. I remember thinking to myself that they were crazy - time pratically stood still. I began measuring time around my birthday and Christmas, then it became every six weeks of school, then every semester, and so on. Somewhere along the way time sped up! I'm convinced of it. I find myself being one of those "grown-ups" that talks about time flying by. Is it really almost November? Am I really about to turn 33 in a few weeks? (Yep, I put it out there!) I look at my lil sis at 15 yrs. old and I think, "I can vividly remember being that age! Has it REALLY been nearly 20 years since I was there?!?" I digress! I promise in 2011 I'm going to make a better effort of updating the blog! In the meantime, I'll try to bring everyone up to speed!

0 comments: