CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Leaning Tower of Death

Several days after Easter I discovered that we have a major candy issue in our house. If it is in the house, my children will go to any lengths to get it. On this particular day I was working on the computer during naptime when Mason walked into the office and asked me if I would open and M&M egg for him.

Me: "Where did this come from?"
Mason: "My basket."
Me: "But your basket is on top of the refridgerator."
Mason: "I know."

I came downstairs to find this - The Leaning Tower of Death! That is a toy drum on top of wooden stool on top of a plastic picnic table.


I don't know what was more frightening - the fact that he could've really hurt himself or his ninja-like skills in building it. I never knew that he was even up and out of bed!

0 comments: