CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swim Lessons

I'm not sure how I could have forgotten to mention swim lessons before now because it was a huge thing for us this summer. Both took swim lessons from Amber K. and she was awesome with them (far more patient that I would have been). I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to come to your house or subdivision pool for private lessons. By the end of their 8 lessons she had both boys swimming at least 10 feet to the pool wall, "monkey walking" around the pool until they could get to a ladder, and pulling themselves out. Both boys also learned that if we every fall into the water "go to our backs," which Mason practices frequently in the tub! We started the summer in floaties, but by the end they didn't even want to wear them. They really exceeded my expectations!

Ian swimming to Mrs. Amber

So proud of himself

Mason swimming to Mrs. Amber

He made it!

0 comments: