CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Round 2 of antibiotics

So I took the boys back in for their follow up appointment today to have their ears re-checked. Both boys still have ear infections. Ian, particularly, has a "large amount" of fluid built up. So we're trying a different antibiotic, and we go back to the doctor again in a couple of weeks. Yeah! I must admit that both seem to be in remarkable spirits now though.

Mason has been dreading going back to the doctor ever since I told him about the appointment. I was trying to prepare him for it, but he's been crying, "Don't want doctor to check ears. Mama check my ears!" I've been reassuring him that it will be okay. Well, he threw a fit the minute Dr. Schaffer walked into the room today, and cried the entire time he was being examined. I thought the poor kid was going to make himself puke he was crying so hard. After we were all done and he calmed down he (honest to God) said, "Not so bad." The kid cracks me up.

1 comments:

Angela

Not so bad! That is great! You'll have to remember that line when he gets older :)