CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wild, Wild Weather

Drew and I have been in Oklahoma for two years now, and I'm not sure I'll ever get used to the wild weather that tornado season brings each year. Some of you may recall my story from last year when I was in a client's home when the tornado sirens sounded off, and tornado be damned I was not getting in a closet with them. I frantically drove home (fortunately it wasn't very far), and Dixie and I barracaded ourselves in the closet - seizing it as an opportunity to rearrange the shoes. Well, the sirens haven't gone off in our neighborhood this year, but we have had our fair share of tornado warnings and other wild weather. I have truly been educated - wall clouds and wind gusts weren't necessarily something I worried about before!

This is what was left behind after a hail storm blew through our 'hood a few weeks ago.

Weather pics from last summer (from our back porch):
Check out today's weather.

0 comments: