CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is my nightly prayer . . .

Thank you Lord for everything you have given me today. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful and healthy baby boy. Thank you for giving me a husband who works so hard to provide for his family. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to stay home and watch Mason grow. Thank you for all the family and friends you've given us (no matter how far away they may be), and watch over and protect them tonight. Thank you for giving me a dog that prepared me for parenthood more than anyone ever could have imagined. Thank you for the daily lessons you've provided me.

I have come to realize that each and every day truly is a gift from God, and we should take something away from it. He is constantly providing us with lessons we can learn from; we just have to notice (even if that lesson is simply being thankful for what you have). I know it is cliche but having a baby changes everything, and I see the world from a whole new perspective and it is so awesome when you realize how blessed we are.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Such a sweet post!! It IS true how having a baby really changes your perspective on everything -- even things you never really thought about before!! Keep the blog going -- it really makes me feel connected to you guys. Maybe I won't get shocked when I see how much Mason has grown!!