CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mason's 4th Birthday Party

I can't believe it! My baby is already 4 (well almost)! We did Mason's birthday party a couple of weeks early because we're always visiting relatives on his actual birthday (12/27). This year he really wanted to invite his friends and I was in agreement so we decided to have it at The Little Gym. It was incredible. We had the whole place to ourselves, and three instructors to lead the kiddos in various activities. I was tired from just watching them!
Anyone that knows Mason, knows how much he LOVES the Cars characters, and for months he has been asking for a Monster Truck Mater birthday cake. I failed to picked up the cars prior to the holiday rush, and when I went searching I couldn't find any. I finally found these at Disney.com, but of course, they were on backorder and weren't scheduled to get here until after Christmas. They arrived, however, only a week later so - YAY!
Monster Truck Mater Cake

Mason and his friends

Hanging from the high bar!

Getting ready to open his gifts

I know that he had a fabulous time. He kept sincerely thanking us for his party.
He really is a sweet kiddo! And he is getting so big!

0 comments: