CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kids say the darnedest things

Yesterday -
Mason: Mama, where's your friend, Daddy? He makin' money?

Last week -
Mason: I've got a boo boo. (pointing to a red spot on his chest)
Me: What happened?
Mason: A dinosaur bit me.
Me: A dinosaur bit you. Oh my! Where did he bite you?
Mason: In my room.
Me: Was he big?
Mason: It was a teeny, tiny dinosaur.
Me: What color was he?
Mason: Orange.
Me: Did he have any horns?
Mason: A yellow taxi car horn.
This went on for a while and I was able to ascertain that the teeny tiny orange dinosaur with a yellow taxi car horn giggled when he bit with his soft teeth. He drove away in his black car to go home to play with his dinosaur friends.
I'm not real sure what happened, but he's still sticking to the dinosaur story - although he changes colors now.