CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

My beautiful tulips

I was ill all week leading up to Valentine's Day, and unfortunately, I still wasn't 100% on V-Day. Poor Drew did such a good job of trying to care of everything at home and work all week; I know he was completely exhausted, as well, by Friday.

His parents came into town to visit, and while we had planned on going out for a very rare fabulous evening without kiddos we ended up just going to the mall in an attempt to just get out of the house without kids. It was so late by the time we got out all the restaurants were packed, and while my stomach wasn't feeling that great anyway cocktails were also out of the question. Needless to say, we still had a great time just being together and having adult conversation.

0 comments: