CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Portraits

Last week I took the boys to have their portraits done. Because we always had such good portraits done at Sears in the past I decided to take them there; I've learned that it's the luck of the draw on your photographer. I wasn't incredibly impressed with the shots, but in all fairness it was not as simple as I had hoped. We did manage to get a few. Mason is very much asserting his authority these days, and refused to be "a show pony." He wouldn't pose or smile for anything! Ian, of course, gave all his best smiles off camera as well! Trying to wrangle them by myself was also interesting because Mason wanted to climb on everything while I was trying to help get Ian into position and smile. At one point Mason actually climbed into the stroller and said, "Want to go." Our appointment was at 10:00, and it was after noon when we got out, and we were the first appointment of the day so we didn't have to wait. I've posted of few of the shots below (don't worry I didn't buy all of these but you get all the shots on the CD that came with the package I got.) As you can see, it was a lot of fun!!

The only photo we got of Mason by himself.
Refusing to smile or hold his brother

Ian's had enough!

One of the few very good shots.

Another sweet one with slight smile from Mason; Ian was loving it.

My fave of the two of them. So sweet!

1 comments:

Angela

I love the photos! You are a brave woman! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, I'll talk to you soon :)