CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

While I was in Tulsa I saw Dr. Jay Williamson of Tulsa Women's Healthcare, and I absolutely loved him. His partners were great, too. Dr. Nilson broke my water, and Dr. Sterling actually delivered Mason because Dr. Williamson was in Breckinridge for the holidays at the time. One of the things I loved about their clinic was that they did an ultrasound every visit. I've missed that during the latter part of my current pregnancy, but I had my first ultrasound since leaving Tulsa yesterday. Dr. Hurtado (my new ob/gyn) wanted to go ahead and have an ultrasound done because I have been measuring ahead of schedule, and she stated that second babies have a tendency to be larger than the first (especially boys). Remember, Mason was 8 lbs. 13 oz.!


12 weeks - the top photo indicates his boy parts - this was the visit we discovered we were having another boy!

16 weeks - that's his spine



20 weeks - he's looking right at us


29 weeks - these were done at the Diagnostic Clinic in Longview; he kept his hands and feet in front of his face the entire time so we couldn't get a get picture of his face. Top: profile with his arm in his face; middle: feet; bottom: face with hands an a leg blocking his face (if you click on the pics you can enlarge them)


36 weeks - profile with his hands in his face
As of right now my due date is still set for July 19th. After taking numerous measurements yesterday, the radiologist advised that the baby currently weighs about 6 pounds, which is average. I didn't get to see my doctor yesterday, but my next appointment is July 1st so we'll just continue to wait and see.

0 comments: